- Lie on your back with your legs full extended and engaged. Arms actively pressing into the mat by your side.
- Squeezing the legs together tightly, pull your ribcage and abs into the mat, lift both the legs away from the mat up to a 90 degree angle
- Inhale, begin to circle the legs to the right, down around to the left and exhale back to center.
- Each time you return back to center curl the tailbone away from the mat lifting the hips
- As you circle the legs and lift the hips, keep deepening the work in the abs and continue pressing the arms into the mat
- Reverse the circle. Repeat 3 sets to each side